Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I don't see nothin' wrong, with a little...


There are 3 types of people in this world: Givers, Takers, and Booty Shakers.
There is about a 0.000000000002% cross over of Givers and Booty Shakers being yours truely and some of my friends.
Here I have infused 14 of the greatest booty bangin beats to get your ass-essment a high rating.


Hit it
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah, na na nah, na na na nah

(chorus)
If you're horny, let's do it
but first you gotta put your neck into it
Don't stop, just do, do it
It's something like a phenomenon, every cutie wit a booty bought a Coogi (haaaaah!)

(verse 1)
Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop
Yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss
Cos if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it, wu buck wild with the trigger!

(chorus x 1)

(verse 2)
Thriller! Papa i'ma Milionaire,
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
Yeah, I'm the OPP, get your freak on.

(chorus x 1)

Hands up
and wave (Flava Flav: show em what you got)
and wave (Flava Flav: show em what you got)
and wave (show em what you got)
and wave



You can only imagine what this song would actually sound like.

1 comment: